BKexpress utilizes Best Practices in Managing Bankruptcy Cases in 4 Key Phases
- Client Acquisition
- Pre-Petition Processing
- Pre to Post-Petition Transition
- Post-Petition Docketing and Processing
Grow Your Revenue
BKexpress’ client acquisition tools will increase the number of clients you retain. Leverage your leads and advertising investment with the propsect follow-up system, appointment confirmation capabilites, and appointment follow-up system. More clients means more revenue. Our Next Step process gets your cases filed faster, meaning are more likely to get your Chapter 13 revenue, and get it sooner. The BKexpress supplementl fee system helps you recover additional fees for your more difficult cases or where your jurisdcition allows you to recover more than the standard fixed fee. Extend the revenue from your cases beyond discharge, using our FDCPA/FCPA systems.
Lower Your Costs
BKexpress lowers your costs in many ways. Our automated best practice workflow reduces the time it takes to get a case from begnning to end – less time spent on a case reduces your costs. Documents are more quickly found with the BKexpress paperless office, which also saves on storage costs. Handling the same number of cases with less staff results in substantial cost reductions. BKexpress’ document automation features enable you to create documents and emails quicker, while document management saves you time locating the documents you need. With immediate access to all the information for each case, the cost per case drops dramatically.
Reduce Your Risks
BKexpress has been designed from the ground up for consumer bankruptcy and the challenges related to managing bankruptyc cases. BKexpress helps you manage business risk related to missed deadlines, lost documents, new staff and human error. One of the most frequent comments we hear from our clients is how BKexpress reduces administrative chaos, creating a sense that your practice is “in control”, enabling partner “peace of mind”. With no dropped balls, no cases slippnig through the cracks, your malpractice risk diminishes. Simply having a practice management system in place provides a reduction in malpractice insurance premiums.
- Maximize your marketing investment with marketing metrics
- Increase prospects with the lead tracking system
- Convert more clients with appointment confirmation and follow-up systems
- Custom billing system ensures timely payment
- File cases faster to increase cash flow
- Recover supplemental fees more easily
- Drive Post-Discharge revenue with the FDCPA/FCRA system
- Spend less time on each case with best business practices workflow
- Get documents and information from clients faster
- Access your firm data quickly and easily
- The paperless office reduces storage costs
- Document automation and management saves time and money
- Handle the same or more cases with the same or less staff
- Utilize part-time staff and outsourcing resources
- Rest easy with no “dropped balls,” and no cases slipping through cracks
- Sleep soundly knowing you won’t miss important deadlines
- The Critical Date System drives a reduction in malpractice risk
- Simply having a practice management system lowers malpractice premiums
- Fewer dissatisfied clients lessens attendant risks
- Enhanced reputation leads to more, better and less risky referrals and clients
We believe your time is valuable. Do what you do best and leave the rest to us!